Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tiny wee bike rack in Exeter, New Hampsire

Today's hilarious bike rack adventure comes from J.W. Slider, who is not only a very talented writer but also excellent at spotting my favorite barricade. My friends are the greatest. Anyway, he found this variety in Exeter, New Hampshire, just hanging out in a room, waiting for its closeup.

Not sure what this is used for -  a little hard to get the scale of this thing, but it appears to be no taller than 2.5 feet tall. This is not the first time we've seen bike rack in miniature - remember this fine specimen from El Paso, Texas? I guess there's a demand for it somewhere...is it used to keep tiny horses at bay? Little kids? (Me? I am admittedly five feet tall, so this would take me a second or two to hop over.)

For bike rack that's barely over two feet...TWO bicycles out of four. One for each foot it covers. Thanks Slider!


No comments:

Post a Comment